In an industry where preparation is key, dull knives are fatal to your success. Maestranzi Sons will hone your blades to have edges that last the best way we know how: the old-fashioned way – by hand and with heart.
If it has an edge, we’ll sharpen it. We handle all manner of kitchen knives, blades, and slicers and give them a keenness and refinement that only Old World Craftsmen can. There are several benefits to having your blades sharpened regularly:
- More efficient cutting due to reduced friction
- Improved consistency and a more polished appearance
- Faster processing and greater yields
How it Works
We deliver on a weekly/bi-weekly basis. If you wish to have your knives sharpened, please do the following:
- Set up an appointment to meet with one of our managers for a complimentary consultation.
- During that meeting, we will discuss the needs of your kitchen and work with you to determine the scale of the project.
- After that, we will offer you two duplicate customized sets: one for your immediate use, and the other being picked up to be sent back to our shop for sharpening.
- The ﬁrst exchange will be at no cost to your business. We want to earn your trust the way our family has always done it: by giving you a superior product experience that will keep you coming back for more.
Get your personal knives sharpened and more…
- Knives: $4.00- $5.00 per knife*
- Pocket Knives: $5.00- $7.00 per knife*
- Scissors: $5.00- $10.00 per pair*
Walk-ins are welcomed at our showroom.
*The pricing above is only for personal knives/walk-ins, and is NOT valid for our rental/sharpening service.